Send us a Message
309 Mangam elite, HSR layout,sector-2, Bangalore 560102
Mobile / Whatsapp :
Frequently Asked Questions
Got questions about our Telugu language classes? You’re in the right place! Here, we’ve gathered answers to some of the most common inquiries to help you get started on your language learning journey. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, feel free to reach out. We’re here to support you every step of the way!
I want to learn Telugu. What kind of courses do you have?
- The most popular course that we have is the “Spoken Telugu”, which is very effective for learning colloquial words. With this, you can confidently go and strike a conversation with anybody who knows Telugu.
- We have separate courses for reading and writing Telugu aimed at beginner and intermediary level. With this, you can read and write in Telugu without any difficulty.
- We also have advanced courses in Telugu grammar and literature. This is exclusively for people who want to explore the language fully.
- Finally, we do cover academic oriented courses for students following India and Singapore school syllabuses
I have zero knowledge in Telugu. I want to learn Spoken Telugu. Will I be able to pick-up easily?
- Our Spoken Telugu and beginners courses are exclusively designed to help someone who is totally new to Telugu
- For beginners who don’t know anything in Telugu, English is used as the medium. This will gradually shift to Telugu as the students gain fluency.
- We also have separate lessons aimed just for kids.
How long will it take for me to learn Telugu?
- Regarding the learning time-line, that’s purely on your commitment, amount of effort and time you are able to dedicate towards this.
- In general, most beginners can strike simple conversations just after 12 classes.